I work as a body positive yoga teacher, yoga therapist, personal trainer and health coach. I’ve lived through happy times and real misery. Through it all, I learned and developed tools that helped me create the me that was hiding. I’ve been able to give myself the real, true life I wanted but thought was out of my reach.
It’s time for me to share my learning with you.
I’ll help you feel your best in your mind, your body, and your spirit. Our work together might fall cleanly into one of my job titles. Most likely, we’ll borrow a bit from one or more. What we for sure won’t do is talk about weight loss or diets – I’m a Health At Every Size® advocate. Don’t know what that is? Read the manifesto.
Not sure how to get started? All you have to do is show up exactly the way you are, and we’ll go from there. My work exists because I believe that with tools and support, we have the power to heal ourselves and create the life we’ve been looking for.
Work with me in these ways:
- Yoga therapy for women and men living with anxiety, depression, stress, physical pain and a wide array of medical conditions (“What’s yoga therapy?”)
- Private yoga lessons for women uncomfortable in a group class (“Do I have to be flexible?”)
- Personal training for women who want to get stronger without being told to lose weight (“You seriously won’t tell me to lose weight?”)
- Health coaching for women with specific health goals (“Are you going to tell me what to eat or try to sell me supplements?”)
- Workshops and classes for women’s groups, retreats, girls’ nights, birthday parties (“Can you customize a workshop for my group?”)